Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015

Cold Winterday

Hello everyone!

As you know, the last time I was very busy with working for Li-Paro and made a lot of items for "La vie en Rose" in Paris.
I am suuper nervous about it and I am so happy to see a lot of my lolita-friends there! (灬ºωº灬)
(and I am so curious what everyone is going to wear *_* pretty outfits everywhere <3)
Are you going to La vie en Rose too? What are your outfitplans? Do you have an inspiration? <3


Since I nearly had no time to dress up, I thought I'll share some older photos. 
(at the moment I am looking like a lazy potato (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) , hair tied to a messy bun, wearing polarbear printed pants...)

I think they are from the christmas holidays, where we visited the family of my boyfriend.
 
Pretty lake <3


coldest fingers on earth..

Outfit:
Blazer: Li-Paro
Skirt: Handmade from me, long long time ago
Shoes: Bodyline (they got pretty messy that day, since I walked through the forest and fell in a mudhole...luckily, I was able to clean them (◍ ´꒳` ◍)b)


Thank you so much for reading and have a nice evening ヽ( ★ω★)ノ


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen